Falls to Paradise is an all-inclusive day tour exploring Cedar Creek Falls and the oceanfront Coral Sea Resort. Guests can swim with turtles at the majestic waterfalls, surrounded by tropical flora and fauna. Enjoy the guided walks to the top for great ‘insta’ views. Follow this with a chill-out session around our the oceanfront resort pool, where you can enjoy a delicious cocktail or two on the floating beanbags and lunch at the restaurant, The Rocks. This is a great all-around day to enjoy with family and friends.
DEPARTS: Daily 10.30am
Current Rates / specials
$139.00 Children (4 - 14 Years)
- Swim in the rockpools at Cedar Creek Falls
- Guided ECO walk
- Fun and informative tour guide
- Relax by the beautiful pool at the award-winning Coral Sea Resort
- Feast on a delicious lunch prepared by a local chef
- Enjoy the views from the resort pool whilst sipping on a cocktail or two
- Small group excursions only 10 guests per bus
- One meal and a glass of wine, beer or soft drink included
WHAT TO BRING
- Practical clothing (waterproof jacket)
- Enclosed shoes
- Beach towel
- Swimmers in a small backpack
- BYO alcohol
- A sense of adventure.
Please note: The waterfall may not be running on your tour date depending on the season. We recommend you have something to eat before the tour as lunch is not served at the Coral Sea Resort until 2pm.