Climb aboard one of our high-speed, air-conditioned catamarans to cruise to Heart Pontoon, permanently moored 39 nautical miles from shore at Hardy Reef. Once you arrive, experience the reef either from the water (swimming, snorkelling, diving) or choose to stay dry (semi-submarine, underwater observatory)… or both whilst we serve a delicious buffet lunch! Enjoy making lifelong memories of this superb natural wonder.
This tour is only available for limited dates in the school holidays, get in quick!
April 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 13th
- Scenic return cruise to the outer reef from Port of Airlie
- Up to 3 hours at Hardy Reef
- Snorkelling with all gear provided, including stinger suits
- Access to underwater observatory
- Semi-submarine guided tour
- Morning tea and delicious buffet lunch
- Optional activities (own expense): guided snorkelling safaris and scuba diving
Current Rates / specials
Adults: $229 per person
Seniors/Youth: $206.10(15 - 17 Years)
Children: $139 (4 - 14)
Infants: FOC (0 - 3)
Family: $660 ( 2 adults + 2 children)
- Morning tea and a sumptuous buffet lunch.
- Snorkeling equipment, stinger suits, underwater submarine rides and under water observatory.
Bring extra money for snacks, soft drinks, helicopter flight, scuba diving or just a souvenir.