Ride your own Segway through the spectacular Conway National Park rainforest, along the Whitsunday Great Walk. Surrounded by lush rainforest and flowing streams, our experienced tour guide will share interpretive commentary, highlighting the local flora and fauna and points of interest during the 9km round journey.
Ride deep into the National Park rainforest and enjoy a delicious morning tea while relaxing by the crystal clear waters of Impulse Creek. Your tour guide will ensure your Segway experience is one to remember, giving you time to appreciate the natural environment and the sights and sounds of this stunning Whitsunday tropical rainforest.
Pick up approx 9:15am
Return approx 12:30pm - 1pm
Pick up time and location will be confirmed at time of booking
Ages: 12 and over.
Weight: Between 45kg and 117kg and ability to stand unaided.
- Your own Segway for the duration of the tour.
- Free courtesy bus pickup and return.
- Freshly made morning tea pack with tea and coffee.
- Informative commentary throughout the tour from our experienced tour guide.
- Safety helmet and full Segway rider training.
- Rest stops to take in the sights and sounds of the area.
WHAT TO BRING
Hat, camera, jacket or raincoat in cold/inclement weather. Covered shoes are recommended.
Morning tea includes: Blueberry muffin, chocolate brownie, mixed dried fruit and nuts, apple, bottle of water, tea and coffee.