Ride your own Segway along the Whitsunday Bicentennial Boardwalk overlooking the pristine waters of Pioneer Bay. The tour begins in Airlie Beach and glides on the boardwalk along the water’s edge past Abell Point Marina, Shingley Beach and the Whitsunday Botanic Gardens, through to Cannonvale Beach.
Your experienced tour guide will provide informative commentary and highlight points of interest along the 7km round journey. Feel the breeze in your hair on the return trip, gliding effortlessly along the boardwalk before arriving at Sorrento Restaurant, where it’s time to relax and enjoy a meal while soaking up the evening sunset views. Choose to stay for dinner or continue your return Segway ride back to Airlie Beach.
Pick up Approx 3pm Return approx 6pm (1st April -> 31st October)
Pick up Approx 4pm Return approx 7pm (1st November -> March 31st)
Ages: 12 and over.
Weight: Between 45kg and 117kg and ability to stand unaided.
- Your own Segway for the duration of the tour.
- Free courtesy bus pickup and return.
- Delicious light dinner meal. A choice of a delicious Pizza, Pasta or dessert.
- Informative commentary throughout the tour by our experienced tour guide.
- Safety helmet and full Segway rider training.
- Rest stops to take in the sights and sounds of the area.
WHAT TO BRING
Hat, camera, jacket or raincoat in cold/inclement weather.
Cash for drinks or additional food.