Cruise to superb, 7km-long Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island. From the beach’s northern end, a leisurely 1.3km-return guided hike to Hill Inlet lookout follows a path walked by the Whitsundays’ traditional owners, the Ngaro people. Back at Whitehaven’s southern end, swim or relax on the sand, or tackle the stairs to the Whitehaven Beach Lookout and view the length of Whitehaven Beach. A delicious gourmet burger is waiting for you back on the Whitehaven sand.
Adults: $250.00 Per Person
Children $130.00 (4-14 years)
Due to the length and activity during the day this cruise is unsuitable for infants.
- Scenic Cruise through the Whitsunday Islands, with a brief pick-up stop at Daydream Island and Hamilton Island to collect more guests.
- Up to 6 hours on Whitehaven Beach
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet and Lookout
- Walk to Whitehaven Beach Lookout
- A gourmet burger on the beach
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Beach games
- Protective stinger suits
- Dedicated host for the duration of the day
- On board licensed bar
- Return bus transfer are an extra $13 per adult or $7 per child