From Port of Airlie, journey across broad Whitsunday Passage and into this amazing tropical paradise – a scenic sequence of remote waterways and hidden bays. On the southern shores of Whitsunday Island, the largest of the 74 Whitsunday isles, famous Whitehaven Beach is a regular on lists of ‘World’s Best Beaches’. Wander along the sand, hike the short Solway Circuit for some show-stopping views, or cool off in the gently lapping water before your return cruise.
- $140 Adults
- $55 Children (4 - 14 Years)
- $125 Seniors & Youths
- $365 Family (2A + 2C)
- Scenic Cruise through the Whitsunday Islands, with a brief pick-up stop at Daydream Island and Hamilton Island to collect more guests.
- Up to 2 hours at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach
- Generous morning or afternoon tea
- Protective stinger suits
- Solway Circuit walk
WHAT TO BRING
- Swimwear and beach towel
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and protective clothing
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Credit/debit card for optional onboard purchases