Whitsunday Bullet combines comfort with speed to provide a sensational trip around the Whitsunday Islands.
You will visit all the world-famous Whitsunday icons, all in one jam-packed day!
Reaching an exhilarating speed of 25knots, the cruise to the first stop takes only around 70 minutes. Also having been custom-built especially for tours in the Whitsundays, Whitsunday Bullet has been designed with modern amenities and comfort in mind.
Every seat is forward-facing, with back support and 180-degree views. The whole vessel is covered for shade, also there’s a real toilet on board.
GUESTS: Up to 37
Current Rates / specials
$145 Children (3 - 14 Years)
$559 Family (2A + 2C)
You will receive morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on board Whitsunday Bullet. Freshly prepared each morning.
Morning Tea: Flour-less chocolate and mascarpone cake.
- Selection of sliced meats
- Greek-style ancient grain salad
- Basil, pine-nut and Parmesan pasta salad
- Red pepper, goats cheese and garden herb slice
- Sandwich salad – tomato, lettuce, cucumber, sliced cheese, fresh bread rolls
Afternoon Tea: Seasonal fruit selection
- Whitsunday Bullet sells beers, cider, soft drinks and bottled water on board. You may also BYO drinks. no glass allowed on the boat, Cans only.